This post comes as an inspiration from Samara, who writes the blog ‘Samara speaks’. We are past 1/6th of the year. And this kind of post is highly overdue! Yeah. I know. Still …
“The catch of the post: To come up with 50 things in 10 minutes.”
I could hardly write but only 25 stuffs that made me delightful and gratified in 2015! 😛 It’s not that I blame my cerebral cortex for not remembering. 😀 I only jumped into the well without knowing its depth! LOL!
Let’s get going …
1.Promoted to Audit Supervisor at my company. My ultimate career objective right from Year 1 when I joined D.
2. ACCA qualified! Ouf! Finally!
3. My dream place visited – New York City! Nothing can be more awesome than this!! 🙂
4. Dubai visit – unplanned trip. Emirates flights from John Kennedy Airport got delayed. I missed my connecting flight to Mauritius. And … a blessing in disguise. 🙂
5. Formed part of Telugu Youth Wing (TYW) – coordinating team
6. Loads of new friends! Party friends! 🙂
7. Bhajana maala event crystallised for TYW
8. Bought a MacBook Air
9. Had an American breakfast in NYC
10. Went to the Empire state building at midnight 🙂
11. Started my MBA from Bradford University
12. Wrote my first ever assignment
13. Got terribly drunk at andhra night (Big Willy’s)
14. Travelled through emirates for the first time
15. Read several books simultaneously
16. Bought a new sofa!
17. Turned 25!
18. Celebrated my 25th birthday 5 times.
19. Wrote my first article – emotional intelligence
20. Drafted the mission, vision and objectives of TYW
21. Was in charge of the biggest audit I ever did – IBL Group and I aced it.
22. Started a frequent spa ritual
23. Enjoyed a 5 star luxurious hotel in Mumbai – Palladium Hotel
24. Spent loads of good family time for several birthdays – 10+
25. Enjoyed December without any exams for the first time since 5 years.
Take a jump too. You’ll be surprised! You can survive it. 🙂
If you’d like to join in, here’s how it works: set a timer for 10 minutes; timing this is critical. Once you start the timer, start your list (the timer doesn’t matter for filling in the instructions, intro, etc). The goal is to write 50 things that made you happy in 2015, or 50 thing that you feel grateful for. The idea is to not think too hard; write what comes to mind in the time allotted. When the timer’s done, stop writing. If you haven’t written 50 things, that’s ok. If you have more than 50 things and still have time, keep writing; you can’t feel too happy or too grateful!
When I finished my list, I took a few extra minutes to add links and photos.
To join us for this project: 1) Write your post and publish it (please copy and paste the instructions from this post, into yours). Click on the link below to join the party.
Share your happy thoughts, your gratitude; help us flood the blogosphere with both!
The link is here: http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=592585